Ask Me Anything for Job Interviews is designed as a practice tool for interviews. It includes over 250 questions related specifically for the job interview setting. The app can be used by both applicants and supervisors in preparation for interviews.
Ask Me Anything for Job Interviews can also be used based upon job categories. The questions have been sorted so that only the ones that apply will be used in each category. The categories are “All Questions,” “Corporate,” “Retail,” and “Restaurant.” I will be adding more categories in later updates.
Some questions from the app include:
- Tell us about your leadership style?
- Tell us what you know about our organization?
- What will your references say are your weak points?
- Which is more important, quick and friendly service or a great product?
- What are your short and long term work goals?
- Who are your favourite authors?
- Have you ever lied to your supervisor?
Many international users like this app specifically because it asks questions in english and helps them to prepare to work for North American companies that tend to conduct their interviews in English only. I would encourage you to practice these questions with an english speaking friend if you are using the app for that purpose.
The inspiration for this app came from my Parents. My Father is a retired CEO and my Mother is a former HR professional, together they have completed thousands of interviews. Their knowledge and experience spans more than 50 years. My thanks to them for their input on this app in particular.